Citrix Receiver App for Android is an android application that helps Android users in getting access to all the Citrix Virtual Apps (formerly XenApp) hosted applications. With the help of Citrix Workspace App for Android, you can easily view, review, modify, and interrelate with all the features of Windows applications, documents, and information just like you are using your PC.
If you want to update or download Citrix Workspace app for Android or Citrix Receiver App for Android in your device then all you need to do is visiting the Google Play Store. Through Google Play, all the applications will get updated automatically whenever the new versions are available. The interesting and best feature about Citrix Workspace app for Android is that it is available in several languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, and Danish.
About Citrix Workspace app
Critix workspace app is powered by critix workspace services. This application helps users in getting Direct Access to web applications and SaaS including their files and applications and virtual applications. Users can get an entry in the workspace services with the help of Citrix Workspace app. Features like embedded browsing and single sign-in help the users to get secure and flawless access to the applications they need. If you are having a critix workspace application in your Android device then you can easily get all the features and functions of Citrix Receiver and Citrix client technologies. Critix client Technologies includes HDX, the NetScaler plug-ins, and XenMobile Secure Hub.
Furthermore, there is full integration of share file that is also known as critix content collaboration in the new files tab. Disintegration helps users to get access over whole information within the critix workspace app. Furthermore with the help of this one application user can easily upload and download and also open files. The critix workspace app also provides an integrated feature of data loss prevention, secure access to SaaS apps, secure internet browsing capabilities, advanced search, and many others. Well, all the workspace resources that are available in this application get powered by the critix cloud Walker space experience services. Due to this, the application displays only a particular resource that the user requires.
Install the Citrix Receiver App for Android
If you are having an Android operating system or Tablet your phone then you can easily install or download the greatest workspace application in your device by following the procedure given in the below section of this article. Please have a look:
- First of all, you are required to open the Google Play Store
- Thereafter you need to search for ‘Citrix Workspace’ by entering it in the search box
- Within seconds a list of related applications will get displayed in front of you
- Hit on the particular website link and then navigate to the page
- On the new Citrix Workspace page, you will see the install tab available
- Get all the installed tab and then wait for the process to be downloaded
- Once the installation process is finished you need to hit on the Open tab available on the same page.
- If you want to allow the program to access the information on your device you need to select from 1) Photos, Media, and Files, 2) Location, 3) Making Phone Calls, 4) Recording Audio.
- For each access, you need to enable the permission
- Once you grant the permission the application will open and the initial setup screens will appear in front of you
- Now you are required to hit on ‘Got It’ and ‘Get Started’ tabs and then enter the server name ‘luapps.lehigh.edu’
- Thereafter you need to enter your username and password.
- Within seconds your favorite screen will get displayed in front of you
- The first time you log into the application you will see that the home screen is empty
- Hit on the app tab to see the number of applications available according to your choice
- You will also see that a Star icon will be available along with every application tab.
- Hit on the start button to add the application to your home screen as a favorite
- There are several gestures available on the home screen must take a close look towards them. Gestures will include a ‘three-finger tap’ and a ‘pinch’. A three finger Gesture will help you in displaying the onscreen keyboard where is the pinch gesture will help you in zooming in or out.
Hence these are the details about critix workspace app for Android. You can go through the details and get all the confusion about this application clear. Furthermore, in the above section, we have also given the easy instructions to download and install the critix workspace application in your Android device. This application installed in your Smartphone or Android device then you are suggested to follow all the steps carefully. Remember Before downloading the application in your device must check you have enough storage space available or not. If your device is not having enough storage space then the installation and downloading process will not be completed.