Citrix has replaced the Citrix receiver application with the Citrix workspace application. This is an awesome application for iOS users that helps in getting access to the virtual desktops and applications. The critic workspace application allows users to get access to their SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops for being productive on the go. It provides the users with the same experience as they are working on a desktop.
The Citrix ready workspace hub combines digital and physical environment to provide applications and data within a secure smart space. In order to improve overall performance and stability, the Citrix workspace app for iOS release is addresses and number of issues. In order to help you in getting the Citrix workspace app for iOS here, we have given some simple and easy instructions.
Along with the instructions here we have also given some additional information about the Citrix workspace application. Furthermore, you will also get to know about the recent releases that provide some additional features to the application. To know more stay connected with this article and go through the below details now.
citrix workspace app for ios is compatible with the following:
- iOS 10, 11 and 12
- iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and X
- All iPad models (including iPad Pro) except iPad 1 and iPad 2
- External display support
- iPhone – as supported by the device’s iOS
- iPad – as supported by iOS
See more: Citrix Receiver App for Android
How to download and install Citrix workspace app for iOS?
If you want to download and install the Citrix workspace app for iOS you are required to follow the below-given instructions carefully. Before starting the procedure must ensure that your device has enough storage space available. Furthermore, we also want to suggest you that while completing the downloading procedure do not perform any additional task otherwise the process may get disturbed. Users must be aware of the fact that the interface of both iPads and iPhone is different. Here we have given details about the iPad interface.
- On your Apple device, go to the App Store first
- After visiting the app store, search for ‘Citrix Workspace’
- Once its icon gets displayed, hit on it and then navigate to its page.
- On the Citrix Workspace listing, press the Get button available
- Once you hit the get button, the downloading procedure will be started
- Wait for a while until the application gets installed
- After the application is installed, a new screen will appear allowing you to point the program at Lehigh’s server.
- The next step to follow is hitting on the “Add Account” tab
- In the very first window that appears, you need to type ‘luapps.lehigh.edu’
- Thereafter, you need to hit on the Next tab
- A new page will appear again along with a dialog box
- Enter Lehigh username and password
- Hit on Log In tab again
- Once you get logged in to the application, the home screen will appear
- Hit on the Plus tab to add all your favorite applications to the home screen
- With the help of Plus boxes, you can easily select favorites
- When the application opens a list having all the controlling options will appear
- The list will contain all the navigation points for you to return to your favorites, access files, pan on the screen with arrow keys, bring up a keyboard to type, a pointer to select and hit, a magnifier to go through, and mouse control, and switching between apps.
Hence this is the procedure that can help you in downloading and installing the Citrix Workspace app for IOS files.
How to set up the Citrix Workspace app your Apple Device both Iphone and Ipad?
- If you want to set up the Citrix Workspace app to your Apple Device, it is important that your device is on the hscs-wireless network or have established a VPN connection.
- Start the procedure by searching and opening the Health IT Apps
- Search for the Remote category first
- In the Remote category, you will get both the Citrix Workspace app and the Citrix Setup app.
- Select both the applications and then install them one by one
- Wait for a while to complete the installation procedure of applications
- Once both the applications are downloaded, they will be visible to your device
- The next step to follow is opening the Citrix Setup app.
- The Citrix Setup app will automatically open the Citrix Workspace application and settle all the fields required
- Choose Auto Configure and then hit on the Save tab available at the same page appear
- Now you will get your Health system user ID and password.
- The Touch ID will be enabled only if your device is registered and also not shared
- Sign In with your Health System user ID and password.
- On an iPhone choose apps to add to your favorites.
- On an iPad use the blue plus button to add apps to your Favorites, such as Epic Hyperspace