TCS WEBEX and TCS Webex login
TCS Webex also popularly known as CISCO webex is nothing but a web application developed by tech giant CISCO for tech goliaths to conduct web meetups anywhere anytime online. Tech companies around the globe use this application for organizing casual as well as official web conferences. Today, in here we will be trying to explain more about Webex TCS and how can you optimize it. We will also be listing out some of the major errors as well as their fixes which may arise while you are on a web conference at https://tcs.webex.com/.
CISCO, earlier known as Webex Communication Inc is the original developer of the web conferencing interface. Over the years they have developed several interfaces, namely incorporate meeting center, Event center, Support center, Meet-me-now, PC Now, Webex Web Office and Web Connect.
Also Read: TCS Webmail
Webex was first made by CISCO engineers Subrah Iyar and Min Zhu in 1995. Over the years, the interface has gone on further developments and improvements. In the infant stage, it was known as Videotouch. Several upgrades of the software were released eventually and several modifications were done on the original version. Within a short span of time after the release of Webex, Cisco reported an overall profit of $3.2bn.
How to Utilize Webex?
Cisco Webex is extremely easy to utilize, pursue the underneath ventures to realize how to utilize TCS webex/Cisco Webex on an alternate situation.
To be in a conference call using Webex, one should be invited by somebody. Without an invitation, it is literally impossible to do video chat on webex. Below stated are the steps to utilize webex if you have been invited by somebody.
- You should have received the invitation to join a tcs webex meeting through your email id. Open your email id and tap on the link attached with your invitation mail.
- You will be directed to a new page, which asks you to register for webex. Register to webex using your email id and other necessary credentials.
- Soon after registrations, you will receive another email. This new email will be having the link for joining the web conference hosted by your friend/boss. The link will have predefined time, date and secret password ( if any) for signing in.
- Now tap on the conference link at the predefined time. Allow microphone access and video access for being part of the conference.
Since the application is used for official purposes mostly make sure you follow strict guidelines during the meeting.
- Always raise your hand if you want to speak something in the midst of the conference.
- Use proper language and gestures as you are speaking with your boss.
- On the off chance that your first time visiting or planning the gathering, a webex application will be introduced on your framework to leave click on leave meeting catch.
How to use Webex Application on Android and iOS?
Follow the steps mentioned below for using webex application through your Android/iOS phones.
- If you are an Android user, download Webex Application through google play store or if you are an iOS user download it through App Store.
- Now click on Join catch and entering the gathering number if any, URL and username.
- Depending on the connectivity speed, Webex will start. The minimum speed required for running webex smoothly is around 2 MBPS.
How to Schedule a meeting in Webex?
- Open Cisco Webex login page and sign in with your enlisted email id.
- Once you are on Webex dashboard, you can find an option to host a gathering. Tap on “Host Gathering” and scroll down to scheduling a meeting.
- Click on quick schedule if you don’t want to play with scheduling set up.
- Select your gathering type, enter your gathering theme and secret phrase and affirm it.
- Enter the email id of the friends which you would like to invite for the gathering.
- Tap on begin for starting the meeting immediately or click on timetable gathering if you want to begin at a predefined time and date.
I hope you all have learned how to deal with Webex, if you are still having some doubts regarding webex and its operations please do mention below the comment section. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates.